Here is the mail that I sent to iflorist, one week later I have not had a reply:

The flowers that I ordered a few days in advance of Valentine Day failed to arrive on Valentine Day and instead they were delivered the day after Valentine Day (Saturday 15th).

Not knowing whether they would be delivered or not I consulted the iflorist website and found a phone number, I noted that the phone should be manned till 14.00 on Saturday. After several attempts to contact iflorist by phone before midday on the Saturday, it became apparent that nobody was looking after phone enquiries on that day.

When the flowers were delivered later that day I asked the courier if he could explain the late delivery, he could not explain why they were late, but he did mention that he had 70 flower deliveries the previous day. The card included was not the advertised Valentine card that I had chosen, but was instead a gift card with printed text. What a shame when the florist local to my wife's work had managed to deliver a bouquet from her colleagues for her birthday, on time and with a hand written card.

I think that the late delivery alone warrants a full refund let alone the inclusion an incorrect card and sub standard flowers.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

Comments