Kingston Upon Thames, England

Cant find the original message I posted on their Facebook page complaining about my bad experience, they seem to be deleting these posts.I posted the complaint on the 15th because my girlfriend had not received her Valentines day flowers that according to their website were guaranteed for delivery between 8am and 6pm on Valentines day.

They were eventually received on the 17th, can someone please let iFlorists know that Valentines day is on the 14th! They replied to that post asking me to inbox them my order no: 596588, but then proceeded to tell me there was nothing the marketing dept (that runs their Facebook page) could do and I should contact customer services, customer services didn't pick up the phone, and haven't replied to any of the emails I sent them, via their website or via the email address provided in my order confirmation. Eventually they promised to prioritise my case but nothing happened, they then promised that someone would get back to me but they haven't. The fact of the matter is their website states guaranteed delivery between 8am and 6pm on Valentines day which is why I decided to buy from them, if they could guarantee the delivery they should have said and I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Also the flowers that did eventually arrive looked nothing like the ones in the photo on their website by the time my girlfriend got them, the card I chose was substituted for another generic ugly one, and the balloon I paid for never arrived.

All in all, this has to be my worst customer service experience ever!Never again and until I get my money back I'm going to go on posting negative feedback about iFlorist on review sites like this one and encourage every one else (looks like there are allot of you) to do the same!

Had an Experience with IFlorist?

Comments

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #910607

The same thing happened to me, no flowers received and no response from iflorist. Shame on this people for robbing others people hard earned money.