2.0

I ordered what looked like a lovely (but expensive) bunch of flowers for a funeral of a relative that I couldn't go to in France.I was offered a delivery date that was two days before the funeral which seemed safe enough.

The flowers never arrived. I was given absolutely no indication that the flowers may not arrive on time nor was there any possibility of tracking my order. I only found that out they'd never arrived from my boyfriend who was over there. I was super embarrased and immediately sought to find out what had gone wrong.

I asked for an explanation and partial refund but pleaded with them not to cancel my order, I still needed the flowers to be sent. Their reply was literally as though they had understood the opposite of my query. "We have cancelled and refunded my order as per your request", the only explanation being that their website had had a glitch in it when I placed my order. I got a little angry I must admit, asking that the flowers still get delivered and demanding regular updates on the situation this time!

Again, a one sentence reply, "We can see that your order has been fully refunded, thank you." A complete ignorance of what I was actually asking!! Luckily they refunded my full £50 and my family and I started to look for a grander gesture to display our sympathy and apologise for not having sent anything for the funeral. I then found out from my boyfriend that the flowers had just arrived. Relieved yet annoyed that I wasn't told this by iflorist, I resolved to let the whole thing go.

This feeling came to an abrupt end when I was later shown a photo of my boyfriend's mother holding the flowers. They were NOTHING like the ones I had ordered. I would not have chosen pinks and oranges for my grandfather in law's funeral. And they were super cheap looking.

The kind you'd find in Tesco for a fiver. There's no point me writing a further complaint to iflorist, they don't seem to care. So, the least I can do is warn others, let's stop giving wads of money to companys that don't deserve our custom!

This was six days of stress and hassle that none of us needed when we should have been mourning.Bad, bad, bad!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at IFlorist. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants IFlorist to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and delivery time. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by IFlorist iflorist funeral flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with IFlorist?

Comments